At Vanderbook & Son, we've provided HVAC services to the Metro New Orleans community since 1926. The fact that we've been in business for over 90 years speaks for itself. Our customers trust us to work in their homes and businesses, and have for four generations. We're a family-owned company that prides ourselves on being your assurance of quality for all of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs.
William P. Vanderbrook started our company in 1926 just before the Great Depression. At that time, phone numbers were expensive but finding work was necessary. He found a solution by using the phone number of a business he frequented as his business line. (A win-win for both parties!) Since he couldn't afford decals at the beginning, William would write his name and the (business) phone number by the equipment he serviced or installed.
We've obviously grown a lot since then. We even have our own phone numbers now! One thing that's stayed the same, though, is our commitment to finding hands-on and practical solutions no matter the project or problem.
For over 40 years, William (Bill) P. Vanderbrook III has continued his grandfather and father's legacy, by providing honest and high-quality work to their customers. Today, he's teaching his son Billy those ways, and you'll always see either Bill or his son on every single job site.
What we do at Vanderbrook & Son
We are a full-service HVAC provider. That means we service, repair, and replace all major air conditioner, ventilation, and heating equipment in your home or commercial space.
Our team also:
- Handles emergency air conditioning repair and heating problems
- Provides preventative maintenance and scheduled service so you get the most out of your equipment
- Properly insulates and ventilates your home or business
- Manages larger construction projects that are related to heating and air conditioning systems
- Fabricates our own sheet metal, which allows us better control over the final product
We service all major brands. Learn more about our services below.
What we pride ourselves on
Our history is important to us at Vanderbrook & Son, but we also know that we've been in business for almost a century because we're always up-to-date on the latest technology changes in our industry.
All of our technicians go through training when they're hired, and as a company, we're constantly looking towards more efficient and cost-effective HVAC technologies.
When you work with Vanderbrook & Son, you can also trust that:
- You'll receive hands-on help from a highly-trained team
- We'll do the job right, from the start of the project through the last walk-through
- Any quotes or estimates are based on fair estimates for materials and labors
- Our team will always be responsive and available if you have any questions
- We won't cut corners or recommend unnecessary services you don't need
- You'll learn maintenance advice for getting the most of your new HVAC systems
- Our team will handle any and all headaches that come up on a site, and prevent any that may arise
Your assurance of quality
We know that heating and air conditioning services are an important investment for your home or business space. But, we also know that you'll have a lot of decisions to make when repairing or replacing your system.
For almost a century, we've made it our commitment to share the most honest information we can to help you come to an educated decision. We'll help you learn more about:
- Different HVAC brands
- The latest technologies you have available
- What size unit you need for your space
- Which unit is the most efficient option for your budget
- When repairs will suffice, or full replacements are necessary
At Vanderbrook & Son, we are your assurance of quality, every time, for every project.